Currently, we are seeking participants for the following studies. Qualified participants will receive compensation for time and travel. Click on the study to learn more. You may also call us at 434-847-8400, to receive additional details.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Alopecia Areata
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Common Wart
- Prurigo Nodularis
- Upcoming Studies
- Allergic Fungal Rhino Sinusitis (AFRS)
- Androgenetic Alopecia ( male pattern baldness)
- Baby Eczema
- Plantar Wart
TYPES OF STUDIES
Our experience and reputation give us the ability to offer sponsors a wide range of panel sizes for Phase I-IV studies. Our community demographics closely mirror the United States demographics as a whole, allowing us to offer representative patient populations or target specific population groups.
We are honored to have served many of the Fortune 500 pharmaceutical and consumer product companies over the past 40 years.
Our research site’s capabilities include:
- • Dermatological Studies (including but not limited to Acne, Dandruff, Eczema, Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Rosacea, Onychomycosis, Tinea, Actinic Keratosis)
- • Human Dermal Safety Studies (Repeat Insult Patch Test [RIPT], 21 day Cumulative Irritation)
- • Device Studies (Shoe Inserts, Laser Safety, Shaving Equipment, Skin Tag Removal Devices, Delivery Systems)
- • Biopsy Procedures (Acne, Aging Skin, Hair Follicle, Normal Skin, Pseudofolliculitis Barbae [PFB], UV-Exposure, UV-Testing)
- • Product Use Studies (Cosmetics, Toiletries, Sunscreens, Anti-Aging)
- • UV Testing (Solar Light Multiport capable of UVA and UVB exposure)